Order Today, Pick Up Today or delivered within 72 hours
Metal Roofing & Siding Panel: Corrugated
- Available in all colors and acrylic coated Galvalume
- 24" Net Coverage
- 29 Gauge & 26 Gauge
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- G90 Galvanized
- 40 Years (SMP painted)
- 25 Years (acrylic coated)
- No warranty on seconds
- No warranty on G90 Galvanized
Minimum Slope: 3:12
- 15/32" CDX (minimum) OR #2 1x4 Yellow Pine (minimum)
- Underlayment Recommended
The original, classic metal roofing and siding profile. Corrugated panels are tough, light weight, and practical.
A long-time staple in agricultural projects, today architects and designers are finding innovative ways to utilize corrugated metal for accents, siding and roofs.
The paint system employed on our product is energy efficient and offers optimum exterior protection plus superior resistance to corrosion and ultraviolet radiation
Color selections are close representations but are limited by processing and viewing conditions. Actual samples are available upon request. Colors vary by metal roofing panel type and plant location.