Manufactured on-site, or available for customer pickup within 24 hours
Metal Roofing Panel in Jackson, TN: MECH-SEAM Standing Seam
- Available in all colors and acrylic coated Galvalume
- Up to 18" Net Coverage
- 24 Gauge standard, 22 Gauge optional
- AZ-50 Galvalume (Painted)
- AZ-55 Galvalume (Acrylic Coated)
- 40 Years (SMP painted)
- 25 Years (acrylic coated)
Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- 15/32" CDX (mininum)
- #2 1x4 Yellow Pine (miniimum)
- Steel Purlins
- Hat Channel
- Underlayment recommended for wood substrcture
The Mech-Seam system provides the ultimate performance in metal roofing in Jackson, TN.
Ridges include a factoryinstalled sealant, and a seaming machine is used while installing to crimp panels together. This process encloses the hidden clips and screws, making this the most watertight metal roofing system when installed properly, perfect for low-slope applications.
The paint system employed on our product is energy efficient and offers optimum exterior protection plus superior resistance to corrosion and ultraviolet radiation
Color selections are close representations but are limited by processing and viewing conditions. Actual samples are available upon request. Colors vary by metal roofing panel type and plant location.